swap questionaries

Monday, October 02, 2006

Secret Pal 13 Questionary

Here are the answer for the questionary. There pal, I wish we have a nice time together.

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
I like wool and cotton yarn much, also merino and alpaca. Don't like scratchy yarn and 100% acrylic

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
Some of them in a needle case and the circular and the dpn's are in a tupperware box who is very comfort for travel.

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I learnt it 20 years ago in school and from my mom. Stopped for some years and started again five years ago. Think that I'm nearly at an advenced point.

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
Yes, you can find her here

5. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products, etc.)
I love vaniglia, lavender, roses, apple, floral scents

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
I like milk chocolate and dark chocolate. And I like gums. And licorice

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin?
I like cross-stitch and crochet, but not doing it much often. I don't spin.

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
I like pop music and rock music, country, german music, nearly all kind of music. And yes, my computer can play mp3.

9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?
I like orange, red, yellow, light-blue, light-green, blue, purple, pink. I don't like dark colours.

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
Married since 13 years, no children. We have 8 cats, 2 rabbits and 2 gerbils.

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos ?
I wear scarves, hats and mittens. No ponchos.

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
At first there are socks, than scarves, shawls and some times sweater.

13. What are you knitting right now?
At the moment a scarf, mittens and socks.

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
Yes I do.

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
Circular needles and some times straight ones. Like aluminium and bamboo ones, love the knit picks ones. I love the knitpick wooden ones.

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
I have a yarn winder.

17. How old is your oldest UFO?
It's only a month old. It's a scarf for me.

18. What is your favorite holiday?
I love the Christmas time very much. There is mostly such a nice feeling in the air. All the
nice smelts and the lights, great.

19. Is there anything that you collect?
Yes, I collecting cat figures and sheeps. And I collecting postcards. And yarn :-)

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
Books are on my wishlist. Yarns? There are many, mostly this yarns you getting hard here in Germany. Needles? No. Patterns? No. I have a subscription to Simply Knitting and Interweave knits

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?
Not at the moment

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
Yes, a big sock knitter. I have a German size 40, believe that is US 8.5 and UK 7.

23. When is your birthday? (mm/dd)
My birthday is May, 19.

24. Are you on Ravelry? If so, what's your ID?
Yes, it's knittingcats

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home